Those using GVR as a CMP sponsor have responsibilities they must adhere to in order to get CEUs for themselves or for workshop participants. Failure to adhere to these responsibilities or to follow GVRRID's guidelines may lead to the inability to get CEUs.
In order for workshop activities to be approved for CEUs, workshop instructors / coordinators must provide the following to the CMP Sponsor:
- RID Instructor Form
- Presenter CV / bio / resume
- Educational agenda / handouts
Certain aspects of the Instructor Form and flyer might need to be edited to follow all of RID’s requirements and ensure that the activity meets the Standards and Criteria set forth by RID.
CMP Sponsor will provide workshop instructors / coordinators with the following:
- Blank Evaluation Forms
- Activity Report Form (to document CEUs)
- Certificates of Attendance (when requested)
Workshop instructors / coordinators have the following responsibilities:
- Not advertising the event before the flyer has been approved.
- Following the educational objectives set forth in the Instructor Form.
- Handing out evaluation forms to attendees.
- Having all attendees wanting CEUs fill out the Activity Report Form (see below for Activity Report Form Responsibilities).
- Sending the completed evaluation forms and Activity Report Form to the GVRRID CMP Coordinator within 10 days of the event.
Activity Report Form Responsibilities:
- Attendees should not be permitted to fill out the Activity Report Form if they missed over 25% of the activity.
- Only the attendees listed on the Activity Report Form will get CEUs and that the CMP Coordinator cannot honor requests to modify the Activity Report Form after it has been submitted.
- CEUs may not be granted if attendees write illegibly, leave their RID number blank or if their details are not an exact match to their profile on the RID membership database.
- If the Activity Report Form is not submitted to the GVRRID CMP Coordinator, then the attendees will not get CEUs.