Getting CEUs for your College / University Courses
CEUs may be awarded for coursework for college credit taken at an accredited institution.
- Course must be taken during the participant's CMP cycle.
- Course must be taken at a an accredited institution be recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Must receive a minimum letter grade of “C” (2.0) or above.
- Audited courses should follow the PINRA process
Process for Academic Coursework CEUs
- Send the following items to Alyssa Vaisey
- Academic Coursework form
- Copy of the course syllabus
- Copy of your transcript or grade report showing a letter grade of "C" or above
Things to Consider
- This is the only CEU bearing activity that can be done retroactively
- It must be completed before the end of your CMP cycle
- Courses taken in a semester will earn 1.5 CEUs per credit hour. (Example - 3 credit course = 4.5 CEUs)
- Courses taken during a quarter will earn 1 CEU per credit hour. (Example - 3 credit course = 3 CEUS)
- See RID's instructions for more details
Contact Alyssa Vaisey with any questions!